Welcome to Avenue Beach Hotel,
All our hotel employees have pulled out all the stops in the past days to ensure that you can enjoy every second of your holiday.
Nevertheless, we would like to ask you to take into account a number of recommendations, for your and our safety, which we explain in more detail below.
- Did you spot the plexiglass shield at the reception upon arrival? No need to worry. The smile of our employees is even more radiant and welcoming than before.
- Did you reserve a stay for multiple nights? When you check in, you can already inform reception that your room does not need to be cleaned every day. This is safer for everyone.
- Obviously our cleaning staff still has plenty of work to do. They thoroughly clean and disinfect every nook and cranny of the spaces where you mix with others (reception, breakfast area, lounge, etc.).
- We have removed a number of things from your room, such as magazines and brochures. Do you require more information about events and activities in Ostend? Go to visitoostende.be.
- While face coverings are not mandatory in the hotel, they are safe and always useful to have on hand. Our employees wear one.
- Maintaining a distance of 1.5 metres is safer for everyone.
- Only use the lift with people with whom you share a room.
- For hygienic reasons our sauna has been taken out of use.
- Do you feel sick or worried? We want you to be able to enjoy your stay. Stay at home until you feel better.
- Starting out your day with a good breakfast is very important. That hasn’t changed. Perhaps you may find more items on your table. But our breakfast is still just as good and enjoyable.
- Where possible, pay with a card. When submitting your credit card, payment can be made completely contactless and our payment terminal is also thoroughly disinfected after each transaction.
We wish you a pleasant stay. If you have any further questions or special requests, please do not hesitate to let us know.
The Avenue Beach Hotel Team